Saturday Night Zombies)
Behind The Scenes:
Technical Assistant, Alien Wrangler,
Fascinating facts about Nick that you probably never knew:
- He comes from Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- His first acting role was as the Angel Gabriel in a nativity play when
he was in infants school.
- He has had his photograph taken with Louise Wener from Sleeper.
- He once had an opportunity to play Snooker Dice with Ray Reardon but
was too scared.
- He once met Ian Rush in John Menzies in Euston Station.
- He once got hit by a girl at primary school for asking how big her
ticks were. She probably thought he said something else.
- He has a distinction in grade 1 practical on the piano. Reputedly
one of the highest marks achieved by his teacher. He didn't go for
- A couple of years ago he had a tooth out and it took about an hour.
Reputedly the longest ever extraction in 20 years at that surgery. He
was on emergency painkillers afterwards.
- His Great Uncle commissioned the building of Platt Fields in
Rusholme and was a good friend of Winston Churchill.
- His favourite film is The Great Escape and he says he's seen it
- His dad once married a Sheffield Wednesday footballer called
- His common sayings include "I've got this fear (I'm going to run
out of beer)", "Hello it's me", "What do you mean Mr Bean in Aberdeen?"
and "Oh no, it's all gone pear-shaped."